Become highly skilled and confident in supporting women through the phases of pregnancy and the postpartum period.
This course is for therapist and practitioners wanting to support women in pregnancy and postpartum.
The course contents are informative in the understanding the journey of the expectant mother and how massage can great benefits and improve the mental, emotional and physical wellbeing of her through trimesters of pregnancy and in readiness for labour and birth.
DATE: September 11th, 18th, 25th. BOOKING NOW CLOSED
November: 6th, 13th and 27th.
TIME DURATION: 10am – 6pm. Breaks & lunch will be given.
LOCATION: Online Training
COURSE OUTLINE INCLUDES:
• How to give a safe and enjoyable massage treatment prenatal and postnatally.
• How pregnancy massage has great benefits for the expectant mothers physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing.
• How pregnancy massage can help prepare the expectant mother for labour and birth.
• Understanding the stages and changes of the pregnant body.
• Legislation and code of conduct.
• Covid 19 guidelines for practitioner and client in a massage setting.
• Application of breathwork during a massage treatment
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS